On today’s episode Darren & Paige talk about their excursion into watching Korean Dramas. Ok just one K-Drama “Crash Landing On You”, but they are considering watching another one.
- Darren and I just finished a K drama, Crash Landing on You
- Paige was very hesitant, don’t want to read my tv
- We had been told by so many people, of all ages and likes, to watch this show
- What is a k drama?
- Why it was good for our relationship? had to focus only on the show, talked alot about it after.
- Writing was great – good story, clean
Good clean Entertainment
- Refreshing to not have garbage to worry about in the show
- However, they do discuss some serious subjects, suicide. Seems like a normal topic there.
- Chemistry between the two leads is great. They are actually a couple in real life!
- Interesting to see how they portray North Korea vs South Korea. A defector from North Korea that has a youtube channel, says that about 60 percent was accurate.
- It was filmed in Switzerland but took place in North and South Korea.
- Supporting cast was so good.
- What are we gonna do now???
- Have to find some more K dramas!!
Lemonade moment of the Week:
- Went and saw my mom and sister. Also, Dallin and Alex. L.A. traffic is the worst!!! But loved visiting family.