|Anton Valley Panama|
Listen to the Episode here
Why we go on trips?
- Your life does not start alone, you are dropped off in the middle of a bunch of stuff!
- There is no beginning with just the two of you.
- Important to disconnect from everyone and everything.
- Second Marriages don’t have a real honeymoon time.
- Things we have learned about spending time together alone.
- Understanding what helps the other person relax (Paige read a book, Darren Program)
- Finding out what we enjoy together
- Finding out what annoys the other
- Panama, why? It was warm and we have not been there yet and not too expensive.
- Riding horses on the beach.
- We stayed in Rio Hato Buenaventura. Shameless un-paid Marriott Plug.
- We went to Anton Valley, ate at an incredible restaurant in Casa de Lourdes.
- Darren got a speeding ticket. Not his first in a foreign country.
- Came up with the idea of doing a podcast
- We spend time (not too much) talking about our future long term and short term.
- Where we want to live?
- Family Reunions
- Falling in love all over again. Focused attention on each other and nothing else.
- The most important relationship is our relationship.
- The kids feel and notice how much we are in love.