0Shrimp and Marinade
- 2 1/2 lbs raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 5 tbs olive oil
- 10 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1/2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tbs dried parsley flakes
- 2 1/2 tbs Italian dressing
- 2 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 dashes crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 1/2 dashes ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 lbs dry pasta
- 2 1/2 cups half-and-half (or heavy cream)
- 5 tbs butter
- 2 1/2 cups parmesan cheese
- Marinate the shrimp in the other ingredients until you are ready for them.
- 30 minutes before you are prepared to serve, start heating the pasta water and place the half-and-half and butter in a large serving bowl to soften
- Put a large skillet over high heat to get it really hot.
- When the pasta is about three minutes away from being done, dump the shrimp and marinade into the hot skillet
- Toss the shrimp around as they cook
- Once the shrimp are pink and curled-up (about three minutes), remove the skillet from the heat.
- Drain the pasta and dump it into the serving bowl with the half-and-half and butter.
- Add the parmesan cheese, a pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper and toss together gently.
- Pour the shrimp and sauce over the top and serve immediately.
*Dallin got this recipe off the internet. No clue who to credit for this amazing recipe, but it is not an original by Dallin. He just makes it really well!!!!
Leave a Reply