0Shrimp and Marinade
- 2 1/2 lbs raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 5 tbs olive oil
- 10 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1/2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tbs dried parsley flakes
- 2 1/2 tbs Italian dressing
- 2 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 dashes crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 1/2 dashes ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 lbs dry pasta
- 2 1/2 cups half-and-half (or heavy cream)
- 5 tbs butter
- 2 1/2 cups parmesan cheese
- Marinate the shrimp in the other ingredients until you are ready for them.
- 30 minutes before you are prepared to serve, start heating the pasta water and place the half-and-half and butter in a large serving bowl to soften
- Put a large skillet over high heat to get it really hot.
- When the pasta is about three minutes away from being done, dump the shrimp and marinade into the hot skillet
- Toss the shrimp around as they cook
- Once the shrimp are pink and curled-up (about three minutes), remove the skillet from the heat.
- Drain the pasta and dump it into the serving bowl with the half-and-half and butter.
- Add the parmesan cheese, a pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper and toss together gently.
- Pour the shrimp and sauce over the top and serve immediately.
*Dallin got this recipe off the internet. No clue who to credit for this amazing recipe, but it is not an original by Dallin. He just makes it really well!!!!