- Marinate the shrimp in the other ingredients until you are ready for them.
- 30 minutes before you are prepared to serve, start heating the pasta water and place the half-and-half and butter in a large serving bowl to soften
- Put a large skillet over high heat to get it really hot.
- When the pasta is about three minutes away from being done, dump the shrimp and marinade into the hot skillet
- Toss the shrimp around as they cook
- Once the shrimp are pink and curled-up (about three minutes), remove the skillet from the heat.
- Drain the pasta and dump it into the serving bowl with the half-and-half and butter.
- Add the parmesan cheese, a pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper and toss together gently.
- Pour the shrimp and sauce over the top and serve immediately.
*Dallin got this recipe off the internet. No clue who to credit for this amazing recipe, but it is not an original by Dallin. He just makes it really well!!!!