- 8 slices of white bread, cubed
- 2 1/4 cup milk (Whole is best)
- 3/4 tsp of mustard
- 2 cups American Cheese (Grated)
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 lbs link sausage (Browned and Cut up)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Place bread in a greased metal 9×13 pan,
- Top with cheese
- Top with sausage
- Beat eggs, milk, and 3/4 tsp mustard.
- Pour mixture over bread, cheese, and sausage. Refrigerate overnight
- In the morning, dilute soup with 1/2 cup of milk and pour over everything.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours at 300 degrees