In this episode, Darren and Paige cover the importance of Girl’s trips, the emotions of the husband left behind.
History of Girls trips
- From 1993 to 2008 the number of “Girl’s Trips” grew by 230%. From 2008 to 2019 it more than doubled again.
- 25% of adult women have taken a girl’s trip in the last 3 years
- 40% of adult women plan to take a girl’s trip in the next 3 years
- Paige’s girl’s trips.
Purpose of Girls Trips
- A much needed break for me from my family
- Reconnecting with friends
- Teaching kids the value of good friendships
- Quality time with dad
- They miss me
- I miss them
Emotions around Girls Trips
- A story about when Paige and Darren saw a girls trip that seemed out of control.
- When you are the one left behind you might have feelings of jealousy, fear, trust